SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Fast shipping Australia Wide!
Returns, Faulty Goods & Privacy Returns
- You are entitled to return a product if you believe that there is a problem. You are responsible for returning the product and it must be packaged in the same way that you first received it.
- If the product is found not to have a problem, you may be required to pay the transport or inspection costs. An estimate of these costs will be provided to you before the product is collected.
- The online shipping calculation is for Express Air Parcel Post (previously Express Courier International).
- You will be prompted to select a ‘ payment pending’ option if this service is not available to your location after which we will email you the cheapest courier shipping option (TNT or DHL).You will receive a link which will then allow you to log in & complete your order payment.
- N.B. Charges by us for any of the above methods DO NOT INCLUDE ANY DUTIES OR TAXES PAYABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY ON CUSTOMS CLEARANCE. These will be calculated by the carrier & payment required by the carrier prior to delivery of the order to you..
- If a product is faulty please let us know as soon as possible. We will give you our return address so that you can return the item at our expense. In some circumstances (such as where the fault may not be obvious) it may be necessary for us to return a product to the manufacturer or distributor for assessment.
INSURANCE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
- Our service includes insurance for damage or loss in transit. Please contact us immediately to report any damage & retain packaging in case this is required for an inspection. .